Book tagging meme
I was tagged by eyes-like-the-afghan-night-sky.
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
- The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien and most other books by this author
- Krabat by Otfried Preussler
- The Brothers Lionheart and the Kalle Blomkvist series by Astrid Lindgren, and in fact most other books by this author
- Ein Schiff nach Grönland (A Ship for Greenland) by Ingeborg Engelhardt
- Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O’Dell
- The Discworld Series by Terry Pratchett
- Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
- The Thrawn Trilogy by Timothy Zahn
- Tolkien and the Great War by John Garth
- The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling